MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client who is looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager who will be primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients.
- They will ensure the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing designers and copywriters to managing budgets, timelines, and an Account Executive.
- As the main point of contact for the department, the Account Manager will also co-ordinate the resources needed, build strategic operational plans, and balance the expectations of department with the execution of creative work.
- They will be expected to plan campaigns, and successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a positive role in the agency’s new business programme.
- Reporting into SMT/Chairmen, they’ll be expected to provide regular updates on ongoing operations and potential opportunities.
- On the whole, this is an office-based position and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients.
- Travel is usually required for client visits, new business presentations, planning, brief taking or attending shoots. Although your commitment will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or the demands of a client may see you working early or late to ensure continued success.
- Building relationships to become main point of contact for all accounts
- Strong digital capabilities
- Overseeing all accounts and to understand client requirements
- Highlighting key issues and resolving them quickly and methodically
- Growing broad networks, developing pitches, and contributing to incremental business
- Meeting timeframes and deadlines for all projects
- Establishing best working practising
- Providing high digital standards of work
- Exceed all clients’ expectations