MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking to recruit a Cleaning Team Leader that will support the Facility Manager and be accountable for the cleanliness of all venues, internal/externals areas, toilets, and main store areas.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that all areas are cleaned to a standard that will delight our guests and generate positive feedback. The Cleaning Team Leader is also accountable for recruiting team members and developing them to be the very best team through training and coaching within the venues and creating an environment where the team can perform at their best. Be confident in managing health/safety, budgets and cost within the venues. Role modelling effective leadership behaviour. Communicating effectively to all team members and peers.
- Supporting the manager to ensure that all venues/toilets internal/externals are cleaned and maintained to the highest possible standard providing our guest with clean and fault free environment.
- As the Cleaning Team Leader you will support the manager with the training and development of your team. This would include Roadmap, Department Roadmap, Health and Safety, including use of chemicals. All team members to have regular 1:1″s and reviews. You will also be expected to performance manage the team.
- Looking at systems and processes to ensure that we are working effectively and efficiently. Always striving to be better at what we do through having the correct tools to do the job and coaching and mentoring our team to complete tasks in the best way.
- Responsible for the team contributing to an overall positive holiday experience of our guests.
- Flexible approach to working to the needs of the business.
- Hands on management, assisting the team to complete jobs.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Confident to work on own initiative as necessary.
- Committed team player.
- Experience of leading a team.
- Computer literate.