We are recruiting for Trolley attendants @ Aklu Plaza for a large furniture and homeware company.
Trolley attendants are responsible for
- Carry out specific routes collecting abandoned trolleys, from a range of environments, including parks, car park and surrounding area
- Carry out all manners of repairs, maintenance, installations and refurbishment to customer shopping trolleys and associated equipment when required.
- Provide holiday cover on a rotational basis for other work colleagues.
- Return trolleys to customer stores and liaise with the Store Manager where necessary.
- Input accurate and timely information of collections onto hand-held mobile devices.
- Conducting additional ad hoc duties as may be required in meeting business needs, relative to the purpose of the role and needs of the customer
- To undertake all necessary daily checks to ensure the vehicle is safe and legal and to follow appropriate procedures if it is not.
- To comply with all Health & Safety requirements applicable to the role, and whilst in the depot, on the road and at third party premises.
- To take responsibility for ensuring own fitness to drive at all times.
- Look after the vehicle and ensure that it is not subjected to unnecessary damage.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the driving cab.
- Ensure accidents are kept to a minimum
- Collecting trolleys from the parking area
- Restocking trolleys at the trolley collection points
- Assisting customers